2276 Monument Palm Springs CA 92262
- Date added: 10/17/20
- Post Updated: 2020-10-17 03:30:37
- MLS #: 20580682
- Price Per Square Foot: $ 38.71
- Lot size: 18731.00 sq ft
- Status: Active
- County Or Parish: Riverside
The last hillside enclave in Palm Springs, Desert Palisades is poised to become a worldwide model for compelling, modern architectural vision by offering 110 home sites along the hillsides of Chino Canyon with varying topography, elevation, and view lines. Desert Palisades offers 360 degrees of view and is minutes from Downtown. Palm Springs. A decade in the making, Desert Palisades is the first residential community that from the ground up will uphold the ideals that represent the very best in Mid-Century design. Building guidelines serve as inspiration, encouraging residents to enlist the world’s most prominent architects while providing an extraordinary canvass for architectural expression.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: From I-10 Heading East, exit Palm Springs Hwy 111, upon entering the city turn right on Racquet Club. Drive up the hill to Gatehouse.
- Subdivision Name: Desert Palisades
- View: Mountain(s)