2 Venus St, Palm Springs, CA 92264, USA
- Date added: 10/21/19
- Post Updated: 2019-10-21 18:30:29
- MLS #: 219032172PS
- Price Per Square Foot: $ 25.61
- Lot Size Acres: 0.1300
- Lot size: 5662.80 sq ft
- Status: Active
- County Or Parish: Riverside
Here is a rare opportunity for vacant land in Palm Springs. Located in Araby Cove, a quiet enclave of homes tucked up against some of the desert’s most beautiful mountains and located at the base of Southridge (location of the famous Bob Hope House, the Steve McQueen House, and the Diamonds Are Forever House). With an interesting history and homes dating back to the 1920s, the architecture is eclectic, and you will find lovely old adobe homes, mid-century modern, and contemporary style homes. The Howard Hughes House is just down the road. The wild terrain offers a peaceful setting with breathtaking views all the way to the windmills. Araby is a fantastic place for those who want to get away from it all while still having easy access to great restaurants, shopping, and entertainment. This is a fantastic opportunity to build your own getaway in this wonderful location. Current owners have preliminary plans for a modern 1,400 sf home with a grading plan and survey. Drive by and check it out!
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: From East Palm Canyon Drive, go south on Rim Road, make an immediate right before it turns into Southridge Drive. Go south on Rim Road approx 1/4 mile. Property is on the right next to an A-frame house.
- Subdivision Name: Araby
- Sewer: Unknown
- View: Canyon,City Lights,Desert,Hills,Mountain(s),Valley