79 Westlake Cir, Palm Springs, CA 92264, USA
This 3 bedroom/3 bathroom Mid-Century gem has always been used as a second home and is in incredible condition. Many unique, original Mid-Century features with updates to key components: HVAC, furnace, hot water heater and the home received a NEW ROOF in December 2019. One of the MOST desired locations in the community and walking distance to the clubhouse, this home offers wandering views of the golf course, lakes & fountain, and both San Bernardino & San Jacinto mountains. Enjoy socializing with your neighbors at the members-only Cody designed Clubhouse, which has a fabulous restaurant, bar and patio dining. Seven Lakes Country Club is an 18-hole executive golf-course community that is 24-hours guard gated with 15 pools/spas, tennis court, electric car charging station, and has an onsite HOA office.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Property Condition: Repairs Cosmetic
- Directions: From E Palm Canyon Drive, turn onto S Cherokee Way (by the Parker Hotel) and continue forward to guards gate at entrance to Seven Lakes Country Club. Once through gate, make immediate Left to first stop sign. Right onto Westlake Drive and Right onto Westlake Circle.
- Subdivision Name: Seven Lakes C.C.
- Community Features: Golf
- Stories Total: 1
- Interior Features: Block Walls,High Ceilings
- Door Features: Double Door Entry,Sliding Doors
- Fireplace Features: Gas,See Remarks,Living Room
- Security Features: Automatic Gate,Card/Code Access,Gated Community
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile
- Eating Area: Dining Room
- Association Amenities: Clubhouse,Controlled Access,Golf Course,Lake or Pond,Management,Other Courts,Pet Rules
- Sewer: Other
- Heating: Forced Air
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Refrigerator
- Laundry YN: 1
- Parking Features: Assigned,Guest,Permit Required
- Parking Total: 1
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Fencing: Block
- View: Golf Course,Lake,Mountain(s),Panoramic,Pond,Water