79 Westlake Palm Springs CA 92264
Entertain in style with this 3 bedroom / 3 bath home located within the fantastic Seven Lakes Country Club–also known as the ‘Gem of the Desert’. One the most desired locations just steps away from the William Cody designed clubhouse, enjoy daytime terrace views of TWO lakes and lush green fairways framed by the San Bernardino mountains and courtyard views of the San Jacinto mountains. The expanded, oversized open floor plan lends itself to a more formal foyer, library, or soiree room complete with wet bar making this a one of a kind home in Seven Lakes. The main living area is centered around a mid-century fireplace with a cantilevered floating hearth and beveled glass mirror panels. The huge master bedroom suite–large enough for its own seating area–also has fantastic views. The two large guest bedroom suites are perfect for your visitors who love Palm Springs–one with its own private access from the beautiful courtyard. Impeccably maintained as a second home for decades, the home retains all of the original wood cabinetry, updated HVAC, furnace, hot water heater, and a NEW ROOF!! A real must see! Pictures don’t do this property justice!
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: From E Palm Canyon Drive, turn onto S Cherokee Way (by the Parker Hotel) and continue forward to guards gate at entrance to Seven Lakes Country Club. Cross Street: Westlake Circle, Westlake Drive.
- Subdivision Name: Seven Lakes C.C.
- Stories Total: 1
- Fireplace Features: Gas,See Remarks,Living Room
- Security Features: Automatic Gate,Card/Code Access,Gated Community
- Flooring: Carpet
- Association Amenities: Barbecue,Clubhouse,Controlled Access,Golf Course,Lake or Pond,Management,Meeting Room,Pet Rules,Tennis Court(s)
- Heating: Central,Fireplace(s)
- Cooling: Central Air
- Cooling YN: 1
- Parking Features: Assigned,Covered,Guest,Permit Required
- Parking Total: 1
- Garage Spaces: 0
- View: Golf Course,Lake,Mountain(s),Panoramic,Pond,Trees/Woods,Water