40954 De Luz Murrieta Rd, Fallbrook, CA 92028, USA
- Date added: 02/19/20
- Post Updated: 2020-02-19 22:34:13
- MLS #: OC20036193
- Price Per Square Foot: $ 0.20
- Lot Size Acres: 339.6000
- Lot size: 14792976.00 sq ft
- Status: Active
- County Or Parish: San Diego
Wonderful opportunity to own the most peaceful ranch with 340 acres of majestic views of beautiful Du Luz canyon, and surrounding estate homes with groves & vineyards. The property features a perennial creek and a seasonal stream complimented with scattered sycamore and oak trees as well as exotic plants and flowers. Also included, two wells powered by a 125 KW generator with gravity fed water storage tank system and by a high pressure(90-100 psi) flowing artisan conditions.
Several improvements include a mega hilltops mansion site with panoramic views of the mountains and the Pacific Ocean on a clear day. This areas secured by a wrought-iron fencing & a stylish large gate. Additionally, another partially developed hilltops home site with a chain link fence, a metal shade & 8″ concrete slab. This area is surrounded by over 100 pomegranates & citrus trees. Several large flat pads for additional home sites, a large greenhouse, electric meter, and chain link fence. Miles of graded main roads with proper drainage and trails for exploring by foot. Two separate entrance gates from Dul Luz Murrieta rd and Vista Del Mar.
Truly an extraordinary investment to develop multiple custom estate homes, a great resort and or private retreat, large nursery and greenhouse, and or farming. Due to varied climate, a variety of crops could be planted including hemp, avocados, citrus, pomegranates, grapes, olives, as well as organic farming. The property is made up of six separate parcels.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Elevation Units: Feet
- Directions: I-5 S and CA-76 E to S Mission Rd in San Diego County. Continue on S Mission Rd for about 7 miles. Turn left on N Pico Ave for 9.2 miles and then slight right to De Luz Murrieta Rd. after 0.3 miles see the Blue Sotheby’s sign at the gated entrance.
- Zoning: A
- Community Features: Foothills,Mountainous,Street Lights,Valley
- Water Source: Well
- Association Fee: 0.00
- View: Bluff,Canyon,Creek/Stream,Mountain(s),Ocean,Orchard,Panoramic,Valley,Vineyard
- Lot Features: Agricultural,Bluff,Level with Street,Lot Over 40000 Sqft,Irregular Lot,Ranch,Rolling Slope,Utilities – Overhead,Value In Land