470 Vista Chino Palm Springs CA 92262
The Kaufmann Desert House designed by Richard Neutra is regarded among the most important and iconic houses of the 20th century.
An award-winning restoration by Marmol Radziner and the highest standard of care and maintenance by the current owner renders the Kaufmann House a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for a family or institution to further define their legacy and lifestyle.
The home that inspired the iconic images of Julius Shulman and Slim Aarons is an investment in one of the world’s most important treasures of modernism.
View on map / Neighborhood
- High School District: Riverside Unified
- Number Of Units Total: 1
- Directions: North Palm Canyon Drive to Vista Chino
- Subdivision Name: Old Las Palmas (33237)
- Exclusions: Lot 9 excluded
- Assessments: Unknown
- Inclusions: Mills Act Historical designation. Yearly property taxes approximately $8000.
- Community Features: Suburban
- Stories Total: 1
- Interior Features: Dumbwaiter
- Common Walls: No Common Walls
- Fireplace Features: Living Room,Outside
- Spa Features: Private
- Sewer: Unknown
- Heating: Central
- Water Source: Public
- Cooling: Central Air
- Laundry YN: 1
- Cooling YN: 1
- Parking Features: Carport
- Pool Features: Private
- Parking Total: 4
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Architectural Style: Mid Century Modern
- View: Mountain(s)
- Lot Features: 2-5 Units/Acre