37400 Tucalota Hills Rd, Temecula, CA 92592, USA
- Date added: 10/17/19
- Post Updated: 2019-10-17 19:04:51
- MLS #: SW19244403
- Price Per Square Foot: $ 0.91
- Lot Size Acres: 5.0100
- Lot size: 218236.00 sq ft
- Status: Active
- County Or Parish: Riverside
Temecula Wine Country lot on a paved road. 5 acres of South facing, gentle sloping land, downward to East Benton Road overlooking the Tucalota Valley with beautiful views in all directions. Start your own Vineyard, put in a nice shop, bring the horses, kids, cars with room to spare.
It’s a corner lot and Power poles border the West property boundary going up Tucalota Hills Road all the way to the top. Electric is at the property line. You can drill your own Water Well on this one and it’s a good water well area. Low tax area, NO HOA’s
Location, Location, Location- close to everything Wine Country offers. Fishing, golf, horseback riding, camping, Wine Tasting, shopping, great schools. It’s a short 20 minute drive through the beautiful Vineyards from the I-15 freeway. Zoning will allow custom built homes or manufactured homes supported by Septic systems.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Elevation Units: Feet
- Directions: Take Rancho California Rd/ Buck/ Warren Rd. turn Left on East Benton Rd. Corner of Tucalota hills / East Benton Rd.
- Zoning: R-R
- Community Features: Biking,Fishing,Golf,Hiking,Horse Trails,Mountainous
- Utilities: Electricity Available,Propane
- Water Source: Private
- Association Fee: 0.00
- View: Hills,Mountain(s),Trees/Woods,Valley
- Lot Features: Corner Lot,Sloped Down,Gentle Sloping,Horse Property Unimproved,Value In Land