39555 Black Oak Rd, Temecula, CA 92592, USA
- Date added: 01/11/20
- Post Updated: 2020-01-11 01:59:42
- MLS #: SW20006794
- Price Per Square Foot: $ 0.23
- Lot Size Acres: 19.9700
- Lot size: 869893.00 sq ft
- Status: Active
- County Or Parish: Riverside
19.97 acre property in Oak Ridges Ranch in Temecula with a complete working 80-GPM water well, 5000 Gal. holding tank, 230volt set up for generator or GREEN energy to service your new Estate/ Ranch dream home. Good usable land, gentle rolling , seasonal creek, three rail vinyl fence, with double gates at front of property along Black Oak Rd. Tons of potential for horses/livestock, vineyards, heli-pad. Max 42 hooves allowed on this parcel. This could be a combination of horses, cows, sheep, goats, alpacas and llamas. However, only 2 mini pigs allowed per lot (no hogs) 4 hooves for the 1st acre, 2 hooves per additional acre. Minutes away from all the Vineyard and Winery fun, local lakes, camping, golf, shopping, 25 minutes to the I-15 and down town & Old Town Temecula.This property is an Equestrians heaven with miles of horse trails to experience awesome views of the surrounding mountains and valleys.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Elevation Units: Feet
- Directions: Take De Protola Rd. (North) from Mesa Rd., turn (R) on Colt Rd. (R) on Black Oak Rd. to end the property is on the left.
- Assessments: Buyer to Verify
- Zoning: R-A-10
- Inclusions: Water Well pump, Tank and equipment.
- Community Features: Horse Trails,Mountainous,Rural,Valley
- Road Surface Type: Unpaved
- Sewer: None
- Water Source: Private,Well
- Association Fee: 204.00
- Fencing: Vinyl
- View: Hills,Mountain(s),Valley
- Lot Features: 16-20 Units/Acre,Horse Property,Horse Property Unimproved,Irregular Lot,Value In Land