16275 Mackinzie Valley Center CA 92082
Come Home to your own private piece of Paradise!
It’s not often that you find a home that has it all! This incredible estate features exceptional architectural design and custom-built estate-quality features throughout. Add exceptional location and Million Dollar views, a fabulous floor layout and a 6-car oversized garage! Fully fenced and at the end of a private, paved road.
Designed by a well-known local Custom Estate Builder, for exceptional “quality of life” features. Original owners tastefully designed their “forever home” to accommodate casual and formal entertaining, extended multi-generational family gatherings, and peace and quiet and natural outdoor serenity.
This unique home is impressive, without being overstated. Large, without wasting space. High-end, but extremely livable. Plenty of features inside to satisfy the most discerning cook, entertainer, more than enough room for any hobbyist nor garage needs, and a lot that is usable, private and stunningly beautiful. More than enough room for your indoor and outdoor lifestyle. There’s something here for everyone’s wish list in your family.
View on map / Neighborhood
- High School District: Valley Center – Pauma
- Property Condition: Repairs Cosmetic,Turnkey
- Number Of Units Total: 1
- Directions: Gopher Canyon Road, to Champagne Blvb, to Old Castle Road, to Lilac Road, to Valley Center Road, to Vesper Road, to Sunset Road to Mackenzie Way to property.
- Construction Materials: Block,Concrete,Drywall Walls,Frame,Glass,Stucco
- Roof: Tile
- Assessments: Unknown
- Zoning: A
- Road Frontage Type: City Street,County Road
- Community Features: Foothills,Suburban,Valley
- Road Surface Type: Paved
- Interior Features: Built-in Features,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Ceiling Fan(s),Granite Counters,High Ceilings,Intercom,Open Floorplan,Pantry,Phone System,Recessed Lighting,Storage,Unfurnished,Vacuum Central,Wired for Sound
- Common Walls: 1 Common Wall
- Door Features: Sliding Doors
- Fireplace Features: Family Room,Master Bedroom
- Flooring: Tile
- Eating Area: Breakfast Nook,Family Kitchen,Dining Room
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Phone Connected,Water Connected
- Sewer: Conventional Septic
- Heating: Central,Baseboard,Electric,Propane,Fireplace(s)
- Water Source: Public
- Cooling: Central Air,Electric,Gas
- Appliances: 6 Burner Stove,Self Cleaning Oven,Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Disposal,High Efficiency Water Heater,Microwave,Propane Oven,Propane Range,Propane Cooktop,Propane Water Heater,Self Cleaning Oven,Trash Compactor,Water Purifier,Water Softener
- Electric: 220 Volts in Laundry,Standard
- Laundry YN: 1
- Cooling YN: 1
- Parking Features: Concrete,Paved,Garage,Garage Faces Front
- Pool Features: None
- Parking Total: 6
- Garage Spaces: 6
- Fencing: Block,Chain Link,Good Condition
- Architectural Style: Mediterranean
- View: City Lights,Hills,Neighborhood,Panoramic,Valley
- Lot Features: Back Yard,Cul-De-Sac,Sloped Down,Front Yard,Gentle Sloping,Irregular Lot,Paved,Sprinkler System