42535 Hwy 79, Aguanga, CA 92536, USA
- Date added: 02/11/20
- Post Updated: 2020-02-11 07:55:45
- MLS #: SW20030049
- Price Per Square Foot: $ 0.46
- Lot Size Acres: 16.7400
- Lot size: 729194.40 sq ft
- Status: Active
- County Or Parish: Riverside
JURASSIC TEMECULA! LOST WORLD! Check it out. This off-grid gentle valley is protected by U.S. Forest Service gate used by only a few private landowners. A very COZY MOUNTAIN CABIN with good WELL, two lesser “Bonus” dwellings, plus assorted solar panels, generators, out-buildings and containers. No permits, no inspectors, no strangers, no problems, no bank financing. Loaded with trees and surrounded by National Forest. 10 miles east of Temecula, this off-grid paradise has not been available to purchase since the 1930’s.
Perfect for family compound. If you want to ride quads, motorcycles, bicycles, and have a private shooting range, this is the place for you!
Call Steve for private showing. Seller requests “Proof of funds for half the asking price” prior to tour.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Elevation Units: Feet
- Directions: Telephone Listing Agent:Steve Snow
- Zoning: R-R
- Community Features: Biking,BLM/National Forest,Hiking
- Utilities: Cable Not Available,Electricity Not Available,Natural Gas Not Available
- Sewer: Septic Type Unknown
- Water Source: Well
- Association Fee: 0.00
- View: Desert,Hills,Meadow,Mountain(s),Neighborhood,Panoramic,Pasture,Rocks,Trees/Woods,Valley
- Lot Features: Agricultural - Other,Agricultural - Vine/Vineyard,Horse Property