1755 Ridge Rd, Palm Springs, CA 92264, USA
- Date added: 02/03/20
- Post Updated: 2020-02-03 19:44:03
- MLS #: 219038144PS
- Status: Active
- County Or Parish: Riverside
This lot can be purchased along with 1716 Ridge Rd directly across the street with the two cottages for a total of approx. 56,628 square feet. For more details on 1716 Ridge Rd., see Listing #219037688. This is where all the serious celebrities played and partied. Dating back to 1929, the property has a rich history tied to the Golden Age of Hollywood, when MGM Studios used this magical site as a retreat for Clark Gable, Cary Grant, Carole Lombard, Gloria Swanson and others, to review scripts, relax and revitalize. This unique and rare opportunity of luxury in the desert has only been available a couple of times. On a private road, this incredibly unique luxurious location beholds a mystique that recalls a different place and time. Sweeping views stretch all the way across the valley floor in the distance and frame city lights, a canyon and a colorful sea of palm trees in the foreground. Possibilities are virtually endless with unsurpassed views in a one-of-a-kind setting. A rare opportunity now that it is finally on the market.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: From S. Palm Cyn turn onto El Camino Way, stay to your right onto Ridge Rd. Take it up the hill past where it becomes a private road. Keep going up the hill...it will eventually turn left. Go all the way to the end of the road. Lot is on the left hand side.
- Subdivision Name: The Mesa
- Assessments: Buyer to Verify,None
- Sewer: Unknown
- Association Fee: 0.00
- View: Canyon,City Lights,Desert,Mountain(s),Valley