24615 Terreno Dr, Temecula, CA 92590, USA
- Date added: 08/20/19
- Post Updated: 2019-08-20 18:23:33
- MLS #: SW19075732
- Price Per Square Foot: $ 1.02
- Lot Size Acres: 4.2500
- Lot size: 185130.00 sq ft
- Status: Active
- County Or Parish: Riverside
Hilltop Hidden Treasure! $44,000 available development costs!
This panoramic 5-acre parcel is nestled in the hills of De Luz overlooking the prestigious Cross Creek Golf Club. Once a thriving grove, now is waiting for the right buyer to come and develop this hill-top gem. Using County access roads, climb to top of the plateau where the perfect large home, Casita and pool could be built. Previous owner has prepared typographic maps, renderings and grading plans. From the top, you will have a 360 degree view of neighboring estates, golf course, hills and on clear day, the ocean. Rancho Agricultural water running to the property. Power at roadside. This lot has great potential for developer with surrounding parcels. CROP-SWAP sponsored by Rancho Water is offering up to 44,000 on this property to convert 3 acres to avocado to grape. Ask for more details.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Elevation Units: Feet
- Directions: Go to end of Rancho Cal Road, Left on De Luz Rd, Left on Terreno Rd entrance. Towards the end of CuldeSac look for dirt access on right. Suggest 4 wheel drive vehicle.
- Zoning: R-A-5
- Community Features: Hiking,Rural
- Water Source: Public,See Remarks
- View: Golf Course,Mountain(s)
- Lot Features: 6-10 Units/Acre