29507 Sierra Rojo Ln, Valley Center, CA 92082, USA
- Date added: 08/26/19
- Post Updated: 2019-08-26 21:58:14
- MLS #: SW19155764
- Price Per Square Foot: $ 1.85
- Lot Size Acres: 4.2100
- Lot size: 183387.60 sq ft
- Status: Active
- County Or Parish: San Diego
Very private, higher elevation lot with SPECTACULAR views! Three parcels are enclosed behind a security gate & are fully fenced. There is a main home, a manufactured home & this listing is for the vacant lot building site. This lush property has a graded road to this site & the perc test has been completed. The 3 parcels have just undergone a lot line adjustment & each parcel is now being sold separately. There are 2 fire hydrants shared by all 3 parcels. This parcel has approximately 500 organic Shasta Gold Mandarin trees that have been immaculately maintained. This is a hybrid fruit created by UC Riverside for large fruit size that produces in Spring unlike most Mandarins. The water meter has not yet been installed but water is at the lot line. Electrical is at the road. If you would like a one-of-a-kind amazing home site in a serene, very secluded setting, this lot is waiting for your home dreams!
View on map / Neighborhood
- Elevation Units: Feet
- Possible Use Comments: Agricultural, horses, farm animals & all potential buildings are all subject to County regulations & buyer to verify all during inspection period.
- Directions: Old Castle Rd to Wilkes Rd & go South. At Sierra Rojo Rd go left. At Sierra Rojo Lane go left. Drive to the end of the road to the gate. Lot driveway access is through the gate.
- Zoning: R1
- Community Features: Rural
- Water Source: See Remarks
- Association Fee: 0.00
- View: Canyon,Hills,Mountain(s),Panoramic,Trees/Woods,Valley
- Lot Features: 2-5 Units/Acre,Horse Property,Secluded